Monday, April 21, 2008

Chosen by God to be our Baby

Hello, little one, chosen by God to be our baby. I love you sincerely with all my heart, and I long to see your sweet face and hold your tiny baby body. But, I am glad to wait and feel you grow and move within me. Dear, precious child, I cannot tell you how fun it was to watch you via ultrasound last Friday. We watched you move and stretch and yawn. And, I wanted so badly to reach right through that screen and hold you close to me! Little cutie! I have noticed lately that you don't seem to be a very active little one. I am thankful for the times when I feel you kick because it isn't very often. You seem to be fairly calm. Amy, our ultrasound tech, kept commenting on how you stayed curled up in a ball. In the picture above you can see your sweet knees up by your nose!! I can't wait to see if you still like to be curled up in a ball when you come out to be with us!

And, if there was any doubt about your masculinity, it was quickly dismissed. This was one of the first pictures Amy took!

I love this picture of your arm beside your sweet baby head. I love you little man!

After the Ultrasound, we went to a cute little maternity/baby store to buy something for you! And, we found this frame that matched our living room perfectly. We thought it was the perfect place to display a picture of you, little love.


Moments after I set the frame down, I caught your sweet oldest brother kissing your picture. Your big brothers talk about you all the time. They love you so much already!



You are such a joy to us already!

Godspeed, sweet one, Godspeed.

Until then, know that I am loving you. . .

9 comments:

Lori said...

Just total total sweetness. A calm on will be good =) (is there such a thing in a boy?)

CONGRATS.

Deidre said...

Congratulations, Erin! Another boy... what fun. You are the perfect boy mama!! How blessed that sweet little boy will be (is).

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh Erin! How wonderfully exciting and precious! Oh, I am getting the baby fever... bad! 4 boys, huh? You're going to have your hands full but I know that you'll enjoy (or try to enjoy) every moment of it.

To you... brave woman!

Lacey said...

How sweet! Just 100% sweet stuff!

My brother has all boys & I think it's because he's going to give this world 3 wonderful men. Congrats!

Jennifer said...

Another boy!!! I am so thrilled for ya'll!

Manda said...

Yea, Erin!!! Congratulations on your newest little boy!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Oh Erin, what a beautiful post. Congratulations to you. What a blessing.

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Awww, I just LUV ultrasound pics! I'm an OB RN, so I see them often, but when I had my first ultrasound with my Bubbalu, I couldn't believe how awesome and amazing MY BOY was!

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Congratulations! What a blessing!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved