Friday, August 22, 2008

We May Not Be Having a Baby. . .

but we are sure are having a lot of fun!!!!!!


First of all, let me just say that Nana's are the best. Nana took the little boys to the library and to Wal-Mart this morning to give me some "alone time." How wonderful! I always worry about my boys when they are under the care of others. I worry about whether they are being obediant and well mannered. Sometimes I worry so much that I really don't enjoy my time away from them. But, the great thing about Nana is that she almost always comes back raving about how easy and good the boys were for her. And, this makes me happy!


Nana picked up these fun little costumes for the boys this morning at Wal-Mart. And, when we went to pick up Joshua at school, we surprised him with this waiting in the backseat for him. . .

And, how do you think Joshua responded when he saw his little brother. . .

We decided that the boys were so cute that we had to surprise Daddy at his office with these two little heroes. . .

I think that he liked the surprise visit!

Who says the waiting is the hardest part?

The waiting can be fun, too!!

1 comment:

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

It does look like the waiting is such fun!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved