Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Crazy!!

This morning we saw our sweet company off, and now the focus has shifted from: Joshua starting kindergarten - to - sweet company - to - awaiting Erik Daniel's arrival!!

No, we have not met our newest little man face to face yet. . . We said many a prayer this past week that if it was God's will and His perfect timing that He would allow Erik Daniel to make his grand enterance while Jen and family were here. But, Erik Daniel has not been fully cooked, so we continue to wait for him!! I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow, and two out of my three children were born during my 38th week. JCT was my early bird making his appearance during my 37th week. Only time will tell. . .

But, I am feeling little things that indicate that it will probably not be too much longer. Hopefully, it will be during this next week. Erik checked me this morning, and I was 3 cm. So, things are moving along bit by bit. . .

I have around 3,000 things that I'd like to get done in the next hour before I need to leave to pick up my sweet Joshua. So, I am going to begin by folding and putting away laundry & by packing my hospital bag (just in case ;-))!!

5 comments:

picturesofhisgrace said...

Praying for you this week. Trusting that all will go well. Love you guys!

Jill said...

May God Grant you a wonderful delivery and may the hearts of the three brothers at home be at peace during this transition time.

Sarah said...

What a great thing to have a doctor for a husband! That's got to come in handy oh, about 86 times a day when you're pregnant!!

I can't wait to see this newest little one of yours, Erin!!

Jenny said...

Best wishes for you this week as you wait for the new little one to arrive! May God bless you all.

live4Him said...

I have been reading your blog for a long time. This is my first time commenting. I have been so blessed and encouraged! I have spent many a night with happy tears reading about your beautiful family and your love for our Lord.
I couldn't keep quiet anymore. I want you to know that you are in my prayers as you wait and welcome your precious Erik Daniel into this world. It brings tears to my eyes as I think about the wonderful home God has prepared for him.

God bless you all!
Debbie


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved