Monday, December 07, 2009

Break Dancin' in the Kitchen. . .

Joshua decided the other night that he wanted to learn to break dance. I didn't know that kids today even knew that break dancing existed! But, somehow Joshua found out about it, and Erik was more than happy to give him a demonstration and teach him a few moves. It was something to see, I assure you!!!!! Here is a little glimpse into our kitchen that fine winter evening. . .

Erik showing the boys some of his best moves. . .JCT giving it a try. . .
Joshua, too. . .
The boys had a good time, but I think it was Daddy who had the most fun!!!!!!!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved