Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas - Part 2

So, after a fun morning at Wonderland, and a yummy lunch of Chick-fil-a, we headed back to the van to drive up the mountain to Fayetteville!!! Everyone was very, very excited! Here are a few pictures from the rest of that day!


My sweet sister-in-love, Cecilia, and I. . .The kids immediately began to play the instant their feet hit the concrete of my brother's driveway. My big brother lives in a beautiful home on several acres of land. So, the boys had lots of room to play, not to mention a go-cart to drive. . .and a JUMPOLINE (as Lijah called it) to jump on. . . The pretty blond girls on the trampoline with my boys are my sweet nieces! Love them!
That evening we went to the Mellow Mushroom for pizza, but before we left the house Cecilia wanted to get a picture of the four boys on her front doorstep. Here they are. . .Here we are feeding our faces. . . Peyton, the oldest of my brother's girls, loves babies, so she took great care of my little boys!!! Here she is with Lijah. . .My brother is very kid-friendly! He is silly and fun and the boys love him. Here is Uncle Kelly with Avery, his baby girl, and Joshua. . . Peyton loved on all my boys, but she took a special liking to Eriky D. She carried him around and played with him the whole time we were there. He really liked her, too!!!!

And, that concludes our first day at my brother's home!!!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved