Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Monkey Man

He doesn't feel good! My little monkey doesn't feel like monkeying around!!! Oh, sad day! I miss my happy hyper little monkey man! All morning he has been a little ragdoll on my hip ~ so sweet! He cuddled his little face into my neck and hung on for dear life while I held him and attempted to do all my morning chores! I put him down on the couch for just a minute so that I could move laundry from the washer to the dryer, and when I returned to my little man, this is what I found!

What is it about sleeping children ~ so peaceful and sweet! Today is such a calm and relaxing day so far! I kept JCT home from pre-k to make my life a little easier! The picking up every two hours in the afternoon got old after the first week of school! It just doesn't jive well with my two little ones' nap schedules. So, today we are settled in at home. Christmas tree lights are on, Christmas music playing, cinnamon candle on candle warmer, and it is rainy and overcast! It is, in my opinion, a good day ~ except for Lije not feeling well, of course!!!

Soon maybe I will have time to post a multitude of Thanksgiving pics!! We had a really nice holiday! Thanks to all who were praying for us!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved