Saturday, October 02, 2010

Autumn's Arrival. . .

Monday was the first day of fall weather for us in our little corner of the world. The high was 75 degrees, and our whole family was excited! The boys got out of bed, and Joshua went with Erik to take Rain out for his morning walk. Joshua came back in and announced to his little brothers that it was cold outside!! Everyone had to feel the cool weather, and then come inside and curl up under their blankets!I pulled out my all-time favorite fall candle. I can't remember the name of it, but it is a Tyler candle, and it is orange. I love it. I wish I could eat it's sweet, sweet smell!!!! The day was cool, crisp, sunny, and breezy ~ perfect autumn weather.

JCT came downstairs dressed like this. . .
Would you say we were a bit overly excited about the fall weather!! We made these cupcakes for Deana b's birthday.

It warmed up a little as the week went on but never reaching temps above the low 80's. We have enjoyed it so much! The leaves are beginning to fall, hitting my windshield as I drive, and that makes my soul sing!!! Today the boys have a friend over, and they are swimming for what just might be the last time this year!!!! But, that is okay, we are ready for this new season! Bring on the pumpkin patch and the hayrides!!!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved